Our ministry began in 1988. Since then we have seen the Lord take a small group of new believers and grow it into a thriving congregation of over 2,000. By God's grace we have planted 12 churches in Ecuador and Peru, and established several effective outreach ministries:
Family Health Foundation
-our beneficence and outreach ministry which includes:
FM radio station
A medical center
Christian grade school and high school
La Esperanza (ministry reaching underprivileged children)
International short-term medical missions
- Global Health Outreach
- We have programs operating out of our local churches, serving over 4000 underprivileged children and their families
Muyo - Ministering to underprivileged children
Partners - Eliminating poverty through leadership and business mentoring and micro loans, with sites in Cuenca and El Oro
Global Engagement Center
- A partnership with Taylor University, receiving their students for a semester abroad program
To grow together in covenant relationship and service under the Lordship of Jesus Christ.
To fulfill our individual and corporate calling bringing God’s love to the world through evangelism, discipleship, and loving service.
1. God is infinite, perfect and without limits in His being and attributes; manifested eternally in three persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit, the three-in-one, immutable, omnipotent and eternal God.
2. In the divinity, pre-existence, virgin birth, sinless life, miracles, substitutional death, bodily resurrection, ascension and glorious second coming of our Lord Jesus Christ.
3. The Bible is the inspired Word of God and the only sure, inerrant, infallible foundation for faith, teaching, and practice.
4. Salvation is solely by the grace of God through faith. It is demonstrated by a willingness to walk under the lordship of Jesus Christ by the power of the Holy Spirit.
5. The baptism in the Holy Spirit is fundamental to the Christian life. All the gifts of the Spirit which were present in the first century church are pertinent and necessary for ministry and are freely given by the Lord to His church.
6. The church is the Body and Bride of Christ and is dedicated to the worship and service of God. We are called to celebrate the ordinances of water baptism and the Lord’s Supper, to practice good works, and to making disciples of all nations.
7. The consummation of all things includes the personal, visible and glorious, return of our Lord Jesus Christ and the resurrection of the dead. Satan with his hosts and all men found outside Christ will be separated from the presence of God, enduring eternal punishment. All the redeemed by Christ will enter the presence of God giving Him praise and glory forever.
Our Core Values
The Presence of God:
We are called to serve God and one another in the love and power of the Holy Spirit. We seek to cultivate and be sensitive to His presence and direction in all we do, especially during our times of public worship but also as we reach out to the world. (2 Cor. 3:17, John 15:5, Philippians 4:4, Acts 2:46)
All those who are in Christ are of one body, His church. Our relationship with Him brings us together in covenant relationships. We are called to maintain the unity of the Spirit in the bond of peace, loving one another and working together for the glory and honor of God. We seek to develop warm and intimate relationships as true brothers and sisters in Christ. This entails believing and speaking the best of one another, maintaining an atmosphere of honor, mutual respect, open communication, and cooperation. (John 3:16, 13:35, 15:13-15, I Corinthians 13:4-7, I John 3:16, Ephesians 4:1-6)
We are called to speak the truth in love and live righteous holy lives by the grace of God and in the power of the Holy Spirit. We are committed to promoting justice and peace and denouncing injustice and corruption in all its forms. (I Peter 1:14-19, Romans 12:1-2, James 1:27, Matthew 25:31-46)
By His example and teaching the Lord Jesus calls us to exercise leadership and authority through loving service characterized by humility, selflessness, and grace. (Mark 10:37, 44-45, Acts 14:23, Timothy 1:5 and James 5:14)