FAMILY HEALTH FOUNDATION
The Family Health Foundation (Fundación Hogar del Ecuador) is a non-profit organization established on September 28, 1988 as an outreach of the Verbo Church in Cuenca. We are called to express the love of Christ by ministering to the needs of the underprivileged in practical ways. We work in conjunction with and have the full approval of the Ecuadorian Government
Our Ministries Include:
1.1. A Fully Equipped 10 bed Surgical Center.
1.2. A 24 hour F.M. Radio Station.
1.3. Four to Six Yearly Medical Outreaches.
1.4. Blindness Prevention Program.
Some of our Partners include:
1. The Christian Medical and Dental Associations www.cmda.org
2. The Christian Blind Mission www.cbmuk.org.uk/
5. The Ecuadorian Ministry of Health and Welfare www.msp.gov.ec
7. INFA (National Institute for Children and Families)
8. MIES translate (Department of Economic and Social Inclusion)
We invite you to join us on a short or long term mission. There are many areas where your involvement can make a difference.
visit our website: